Join The USCCA Attorney Network
Help Guide Responsibly Armed Americans Through The Devastating Aftermath Of A Self-Defense Incident…
As a USCCA Network Attorney you'll play a critical role in getting responsibly armed Americans back home to their families after a self-defense incident.
The USCCA Attorney Network is a growing team of experienced, pro-Second Amendment attorneys from all 50 states looking to make a difference.
Being a resource for the USCCA Critical Response Team will also get you:
- Guaranteed fees. Just for taking an emergency call Attorney’s will receive guaranteed payment...
- Exposure. USCCA can offer both local and national level exposure for your practice...
- Referrals. Members seek out attorneys they can trust for more than just their self-defense needs.
- No Contracts. The USCCA believes in freedom of choice. You’re never required to take on a specific case...
- And it’s 100% FREE!
Apply To Join The USCCA Attorney Network Today!
If you would like to apply to be a member of our network, please fill out our 100% secure form. Our USCCA Attorney Network Coordinator will review your information and contact you within 5-7 business days.
How Does The USCCA Critical Response Process Work?
1. The Incident
A USCCA Member is forced to use his or her legally possessed weapon in self-defense.
2. 911 Call
USCCA Member Calls 911: "I was attacked and was forced to defend myself. Please send police and an ambulance."
3. Member Calls The USCCA
Member calls the USCCA Self-Defense SHIELD Critical Response Team.
4. Attorney Intervention Point
The member's case manager immediately connects the member to the attorney of their choice and acts as a liaison between the member, attorney, and bondsman.
5. Interaction With Responding Law Enforcement
The USCCA Member follows instructions per advice of counsel
6. Self-Defense SHIELD Benefits
The USCCA Member has up-front protection and their case manager ensures all retainer and attorney fees are issued promptly.