- Do not share your logon username and password. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don’t violate our copyright.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming.
- When you post content in any of the discussion forums on the site (or on any 3rd party platform page associated with USCCA such as the USCCA Facebook page or the USCCA Google My Business page), you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it in whole or in part for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. your content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
- We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright law and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without our express written permission and we reserve all rights.
Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE SITE’S FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE’S FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THIS SITE’S FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE OR OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OR INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF THIS SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
You, USCCA, Inc. and Delta Defense, LLC agree that any and all disputes between you and USCCA, Inc. or Delta Defense, LLC shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, and jurisdiction and venue for any such disputes shall be in the State of Wisconsin Circuit Court of Washington County, Wisconsin. You understand and agree that this covenant and agreement as to governing law, jurisdiction, and venue is an important part of your Membership and agree to these provisions in consideration of the Member benefits received as a Member of USCCA, Inc.
USCCA Community Forum Terms
- Conditions for Use of the Forum – Your permission to use the Forum is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least thirteen years old.
- You may no longer use the Forum if we contact you directly to say that you may not use the Forum.
- Acceptable Use –
- You may not violate any local, state or federal law, rule or regulation using the Forum.
- You may not share your Forum login username and password. Our system is designed to detect this immediately and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by us.
- You may not show any part of the Forum on other websites with <iframe> or other methods.
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the Forum.
- You may not strain infrastructure of the Forum with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the Forum.
- You may not impersonate others through the Forum.
- Content Standards –
- You may not submit content to the Forum that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to the Forum that violates any law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.
- You may not submit content to the Forum containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not submit content to the Forum as a mere placeholder, to hold a particular address, user name, or other unique identifier.
- You may not use the Forum to disclose information that you do not have the legal right to disclose, such as others’ confidential, proprietary, or personal information.
- Disclaimers – You accept all risk of using the Forum and content on the Forum. We and ours uppliers provide the Forum AS-IS, without any warranty either express or implied whatsoever. The Forum may hyperlink to and integrate forums and services run by others. We do not make any warranty whatsoever about services run by others, or content they may provide. Use of services run by others may be governed by other terms between you and the one running those services.
- Feedback – We welcome your feedback and suggestions for the Forum. See the Contact section below for ways to get in touch with us. You agree that we will be free to act on feedback and suggestions you provide, and that we won’t have to notify you that your feedback was used, get your permission to use it, or pay you. You agree not to submit feedback or suggestions that you believe might be confidential or proprietary, to you or others.
- Termination – Either you or us may terminate participation in or opt-out of the Forum at any time. When you terminate participation in the Forum or your participation in the Forum is terminated by us, your permission to use the Forum is also terminated. The following provisions survive the termination of your participation in the Forum: Your Content, Feedback, Your Responsibility, Disclaimers, Limits on Liability, and General Terms.
- Contact – You may notify us and send questions to us, at [email protected]. We may notify you using the e-mail address you provide for your account on the Forum, or by posting a message to the homepage of the Forum or your account page.
USCCA SMS Program Terms & Conditions
- Without limiting the scope of the SMS Program, users that opt into the SMS Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of our products, services, and events.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 800-674-9779.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The SMS Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with us, therefore message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.