Unlike concealed carry insurance, membership with the United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) provides responsibly armed Americans with the education and training they need to carry with confidence.
The United States Concealed Carry Association is dedicated to providing you with practical and consistent training that will keep your self-defense and concealed carry skills sharp.
Some of the top education and training benefits from a USCCA Membership include:
- Over 30 training videos exclusively in your member dashboard
- 8 issues of Concealed Carry Magazine every year
- Weekly updates on news, changing laws and gear reviews
- Live training broadcasts with industry experts
- Weekly training drills sent to your inbox
- Lifesaving guides, checklists and eBooks waiting in your dashboard
- Interactive “Ask An Attorney” monthly webinars [at the Platinum & Elite levels]
- Access to the nationwide USCCA Certified Instructor Network
- 10+ hours in eLearning training systems [at the Elite level]
- A CCW Reciprocity Map with permit expiration reminders
In addition to education and training, a USCCA Membership also provides industry-leading self-defense legal protection with:
- Up to $2,000,000 in Self-Defense SHIELD Protection for civil defense and damages*
- Up to $250,000 in Self-Defense SHIELD Protection for criminal defense, bail bond funding and attorney retainer*
- Up-front funding for criminal defense and bail bonds
- Retain your existing criminal defense attorney or choose one from the USCCA Attorney Network
- 24/7/365 access to the USCCA Critical Response Team, who is your second call after you call 911, to walk you through the aftermath of a self-defense incident
*All Self-Defense Shield Protection Plan Benefit amounts are detailed more fully in, and are subject to the terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions set forth in the Membership Agreement.
You won’t receive that kind of peace of mind from CCW insurance.