It’s Sunday morning, and you’re at church with family and friends…
when all of a sudden … BANG!
A man hiding a gun stands up and opens fire on the congregation!
You pull your family to the floor. Your mind is racing.
What should you do next?!
Discover EXACTLY how to face this mass shooter threat in your 3rd training video:
Click the link to the video above to uncover the three lifesaving tactics that’ll help you stop a deadly threat and keep your place of worship safe.
We live in uncertain times and, unfortunately, places of worship need to be prepared for the worst-case scenario…
Watch your third video now to see exactly what it takes to prevent an attack on your place of worship when the clock’s ticking and lives are on the line…
Take care and stay safe,
President | USCCA
P.S. – Remember, this video is your final step to prepare you for the Live Training Broadcast Monday night…
After watching it, you’ll discover the key strategies you need to know to defeat your attacker and protect your family…
But the FINAL scenario will ONLY be revealed at the live event on Monday…
Click the link below to watch your final training video and register for the live event now:
- Is Your Place of Worship Prepared to Face a Deadly Threat? [Video 1]
- Could You Survive a Church Shooting?
- Get Closer. Make Your Shots Count!
- [WATCH] What Happens When a Mass Shooter Strikes in a Place of Sanctuary…
- Church Praise Teams and Security Teams
- How This Man Works to Stop Church Shootings for Good