The holiday season is upon us, and what better way to show your loved ones you care than by giving the gift of safety and preparedness? The United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) offers a unique and invaluable opportunity to enhance personal protection through membership and training. This year, consider stepping beyond the ordinary and offering gifts that not only bring joy but also peace of mind.
USCCA Membership: Gifting Preparedness
As a gun owner, you know how important it is to be prepared to keep you and your family safe. One of the smartest decisions you could make as a concealed carrier is purchasing a Membership in the USCCA. You’ll be supporting a great organization that’s working to promote responsible gun ownership. Plus, you’ll gain immediate access to a wealth of training resources, the 24/7 Critical Response Team and other tools you may need in the aftermath of a self-defense incident.
USCCA Membership provides the most comprehensive self-defense education and training out there. It can prepare members for what happens before, during and after an act of self-defense. This is the greatest asset of USCCA Membership. The USCCA offers several levels of membership, starting at just $29 a month, so you can choose what works best for you.
The USCCA Membership is comprised of three irreplaceable pillars:
- Self-Defense Education: Prepare from the comfort of your own home while saving time and money with guides, qualifications and courses.
- Self-Defense Training: Take the guesswork out of training with the USCCA’s Protector Academy. The Protector Academy, offered through your personal USCCA webpage, combines top-quality eLearning courses, video series, guides and checklists for everything you need in online training.
- Self-Defense Liability Insurance*: The U.S. Concealed Carry Association has purchased an insurance policy that provides the association and its members with self-defense liability insurance.
The USCCA offers a variety of training courses that can help you become a better, safer gun owner. From basic firearm handling courses to advanced defensive shooting training, these courses will give you the skills and knowledge you need to protect yourself and your loved ones. Plus, with courses available both online and in-person, you can choose the learning method that works best for you.
Gifts for Men
Struggling to find the perfect gift for him? Look no further!
- The USCCA Men’s Fleece Shirt Jacket ($65): Great for the cold days on the range, at work or for everyday wear. Subtle branding of the USCCA logo in brown complements this regular fit shirt. Provides all-day comfort no matter where the day takes you.
- USCCA Men’s Faith, Family & Firearms Long-Sleeve T-Shirt ($30): A powerful tribute – the words “Faith, Family & Firearms” are printed in white, with blue wings in the background, symbolizing the harmony between protection and unity. On the front left chest, a USCCA logo in white, and the American flag with “Born to Protect” can be seen on the right shoulder. Stand proud and represent the essence of security.
- USCCA Men’s Full-Zip Logo Fleece ($67): Stay warm in style with this soft yet durable grey and black fleece. The full-length frontal zipper protects against even the coldest drafts, while the three fully zippered front pockets keep your hands warm and valuables secure. A leather-like circular patch on the left sleeve features the U.S. Concealed Carry Association logo in grey and black. Stretchable side and sleeve panels and stretch binding at the hem ensure that you’ll be warm anywhere you go, whether it’s a hunting stand or during a backyard bonfire with friends!
Gifts for Women
The USCCA Store also has the perfect clothing selection for that special lady in your life.
- USCCA Women’s Cowl Neck Colorblock Pullover ($55): This colorblock pullover is designed to keep you looking and feeling great. It features a traditional silhouette to give it a classic look that makes it perfect for any occasion. On the back of the pullover, you’ll see the USCCA in a bold design and a woven label on the bottom hem, allowing wearers to make a statement in support of what we stand for. Hang out at home, on the range or at the office with this amazing pullover!
- USCCA X Alexo Ambidextrous Concealed Carry Leggings ($89): crafted with meticulous attention to detail, these leggings offer discreet and innovative ambidextrous pockets designed to securely carry your firearm, ensuring peace of mind without sacrificing fashion.
- USCCA Women’s Full-Zip Logo Fleece ($67): Stay warm in style with this beautiful grey and black USCCA fleece. It features a full-length, reverse-coil zipper, two zippered hand pockets, plus stretch-side and sleeve panels for ultimate comfort. A USCCA plaid patch in black and white is located on the right shoulder, giving this soft fleece a subtle pop of pattern. The fleece is perfect for the office, while on a hike or during a cool-weather bonfire.
Unique Gift Ideas
Looking for some affordable and unique gift ideas? Check out some of the cool items we have available.
- USCCA Whiskey Bullet Chillers ($29): Our USCCA Whiskey Bullet Chillers deliver a truly unique drinking experience with every pour. Unlike regular ice cubes, these quick-freezing stainless steel bullets won’t dilute your beverage be it straight-up spirits, wine or your favorite cocktail. Enclosed in a custom box and branded with the USCCA shield, the set includes six branded bullets and a pair of tongs. An impressive gift for the proud American gun owner in your life!
- Molle Tactical Tech Bag ($30): Tough, versatile and reliable, this bag features three spacious pouches in the front and a concealed pocket in the back, sturdy double zippers, an adjustable dual-sided shoulder strap, heavy-duty clips with a carabiner release and a subtle yet strong American flag/USCCA logo patch on the front panel. It’s perfect for in the field, at home or when you are on the go.
This year, make your gifts stand out by giving the gift of safety with the USCCA. Your loved ones will not only appreciate the thoughtful gesture but will also gain the peace of mind that comes with being prepared for whatever life may bring.