One million. That’s how many students the USCCA has trained. That’s roughly the equivalent of the state of Rhode Island’s population. Why does this milestone matter? Because one million Americans acted and devoted their time to become responsibly armed individuals. One million people are now trained to better protect themselves and their loved ones. Why are so many people turning to the USCCA to fulfill their firearms and self-defense training needs? Because we continue to offer Americans exceptional online and in-class training opportunities and resources you won’t find anywhere else.
Tailored For You
The USCCA Protector Academy’s qualification courses will allow you to master the lifesaving skills and knowledge every protector needs. These training videos are packed with powerful lessons whether you’re a new gun owner, seasoned shooter or someone in between. The best part is that you can work at your own pace and choose your own path to become a better protector. Also, the USCCA Protector Academy app makes it even easier to train on the go.
If you’re looking for a more traditional method of defensive firearms training, there are more than 10,000 USCCA Certified Instructors around the U.S. ready to help you on your journey. Our leading USCCA-built courses include:
- Concealed Carry & Home-Defense Fundamentals: Learn what it means to be a responsible gun owner inside and outside of your home.
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals: In this course, which includes a hands-on learning experience that incorporates live-fire drills, you’ll be setting a foundation to build your armed self-defense training from.
- Women’s Handgun & Self-Defense Fundamentals: Created by women, this course is a welcoming and engaging training program for women actively seeking the best options to protect themselves and their loved ones.
- AR-15 Fundamentals: Gain an understanding of the usefulness an AR-15 provides for civilian defense while receiving cutting-edge AR-15 training through in-person classroom learning and range training.
- Emergency First-Aid Fundamentals: Whether you’re preparing for the aftermath of a live emergency or adding to your existing skill set, this course will teach you how to properly assess an injured patient and quickly administer the critical care he or she requires.
- Countering the Mass Shooter Threat: In this course, you will learn how to get out of danger and to safety in the event of an active-shooter incident.
- Instructor Certification Courses: If you’re passionate about firearms and empowering others to stay safe, then take your firearms self-defense journey to the next level by becoming a USCCA Certified Instructor.
You can find out more details about each course and how to enroll here.
Self-Defense Training That’s Easy to Use
Along with our Certified Instructors, there are more than 250 USCCA Partner Ranges and 1,000 classes nationwide. We’ve made things easy for you to navigate this comprehensive list. Simply search by address, city or zip code, and you will find a list of options to choose from. By selecting a specific instructor, you will be able to view the classes he or she teaches, his or her contact information and students’ reviews. You can filter by state, certification or rating. When you select a range, you will see the range’s distance from you, address and a link to its website. For classes, you can sort by distance, date, type, curriculum, rating and price. It can’t get any simpler than that.
Take the Firearms Training Pledge
The USCCA pledged to train 1.3 million gun owners by 2025. We are on track to exceed this goal. Are you one of the one million Americans taking advantage of our training opportunities? If so, we thank you for your continued support and commitment to become a responsibly armed and prepared American. If not, it’s time to get on board and join the movement.
The Greek poet Archilochus reportedly wrote, “We don’t rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training.” He’s right; you’re only as good as your training. You can’t expect to succeed if you haven’t built the muscle memory to face a life-threatening encounter through education and repetition. Take the pledge to be ready when it counts most. You might not get a second chance.