Taurus USA was set to reveal the new Heritage Barkeep .22 revolver at SHOT Show 2021. However, the annual Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The U.S. Concealed Carry Association will instead host a series of videos to highlight big announcements from manufacturers throughout the firearms industry.
In this video, Concealed Carry Magazine Executive Editor Kevin Michalowski interviews Taurus USA CEO, Bret Vorhees. The men talk about new Taurus handgun releases and plans for 2021. At the end, Kevin scoops a potential new 2021 Taurus product announcement.
Topics Covered in This Video
- How did Taurus USA weather 2020?
- Kevin loves his Taurus handguns
- Bret Vorhees’ history in the industry
- New for 2021: Taurus Heritage Barkeep .22 revolver
- Options for the Barkeep revolver: factory and aftermarket
- Updates to the fun-to-shoot Taurus TX22 .22 pistol
- Innovative optics on the TX22
- Additional magazines for the TX22
- Read Rick Sapp’s review of the original Taurus TX22 semi-auto
- Training with the TX22 instead of a handgun with more expensive ammunition
- Thoughts about the popular Taurus G3
- Final thoughts from Kevin and Bret
- Spoiler alert on a new Taurus firearm for 2021
Subscribe to the USCCA YouTube channel and allow notifications to see more product announcements and lots of great content about the concealed carry lifestyle.