Handgun marksmanship begins with the fundamentals. Creating that foundation is the path to mastering your firearm and effectively using it in a real self-defense situation. This series will give you proven drills and expert advice to sharpen your skills from the ground up. Consider it your roadmap to handgun marksmanship success.
George Harris is a leading firearms instructor with more than 40 years of hard-earned experience and knowledge. He is also the co-founder of the internationally recognized SIG Academy.
In this series, he will walk you through a wide variety of topic, such as:
- Understanding the mechanics of handgun functions
- Shooting techniques for revolvers and semi-automatic pistols
- Maintaining proper sight alignment and picture
- Identifying and solving accuracy killers
- Shooting drills such as the “Reset Drill,” “Noise Involulation Drill,” “Bullethole Drill” and more.
Featured Experts: George Harris, Kevin Michalowski