Do you know how to quickly stop major bleeding, treat gunshot wounds or perform lifesaving CPR? Could you prolong someone’s life (or even your own) long enough for the medical support to arrive?
When every second counts, your emergency first aid skills may be the only difference between life and death.
Emergency First Aid Fundamentals will give you one of the most overlooked self-defense skills: The knowledge and confidence to provide lifesaving aid.
Michael Martin will teach you the fundamental skills every gun owner should have in an emergency. Armed with this knowledge, you will be better prepared to save lives when it matters most:
- Properly assess patients in a crisis
- Treat gunshot wounds, broken bones, severe burns and other traumatic injuries
- Help individuals experiencing cardiac arrest and other health emergencies
- Build your own first aid kits for your home, car and personal carry
- Bridge the gap between an injury and lifesaving medical care
This course is filled with step-by-step techniques for applying field treatments before more help can arrive on the scene.
While there is no substitute for trained medical professionals, your ability to keep a patient alive during the “Golden Hour” could be the one thing that saves the life of someone you love.