AUGUST 2020 ALL-INCLUSIVE DREAM RANGE GETAWAY GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. This sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules. By participating in this sweepstakes you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements, and you acknowledge that the results of the sweepstakes as determined by Delta Defense, LLC who is administering this sweepstakes on behalf of the USCCA, Inc. (collectively Delta Defense, LLC and USCCA, Inc. are referred to as “USCCA”) are final in all respects. Some items listed for the grand prize portion of the sweepstakes are provided on behalf of non-USCCA companies. Each non-USCCA company and product has its own registered trademarks that are not owned by the USCCA, nor is the company or their trademarks affiliated in any way with the USCCA or this sweepstakes.
2. No subscription or purchase required to enter or win sweepstakes. Subscription or purchase does not increase chances of winning. All new USCCA members and purchasers of other qualifying products who purchase via an eligible webpage that includes these official rules or purchases via phone and mentions this specific giveaway during the promotion period from 08/01/2020 through 08/28/2020 will be automatically entered into the All-Inclusive Dream Range Getaway Grand Prize Giveaway.
3. Winner Selection. Between 08/29/2020 and 09/03/2020, random drawings for the All-Inclusive Dream Range Getaway Grand Prize Giveaway five (5) grand prize winners will be held before 7pm central time (CT) on 09/03/2020 for the sweepstakes’ entrants (all eligible entrants between 08/01/2020 and 08/29/2020) — one entry, per person.
4. How to Enter. All new or upgrading USCCA Members, and purchasers of eligible USCCA approved products who purchase via an eligible webpage that includes these official rules or purchases via phone and mentions this specific giveaway, will be automatically entered into the drawing that corresponds to the date that they activate their membership or make their purchase plus entered into the grand prize giveaway. The grand prize contest ends at 11:59 p.m. central time (CT) on 08/28/2020. It doesn’t matter how you place your order, if you join or purchase during the contest period, you’ll be entered into the drawing when you place your order. One entry, per person for the grand prize contest.
5. USCCA is not giving away firearms or ammo as a part of this contest. Because it is illegal in some states to ship firearms and ammo, and it is difficult to legally transfer a firearm to an FFL. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited.
6. No purchase necessary – Alternate Method of Entry.If you wish to enter this promotion but do not wish to order a membership at this time, or purchase any of the qualifying products, please send a 3.5″ x 6″ postcard with your name, address & e-mail address printed on the back. Entries are limited to one per person for the grand prize giveaway. Mail this postcard to: USCCA, Attn: “All-Inclusive Dream Range Getaway Grand Prize Giveaway” 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. The USCCA is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage due mail/entries. All entries received on or before 08/28/2020 will be entered to win for the giveaway when the postcard is received. If your postcard is received after the contest ends, you are not eligible to win. Otherwise, you can also go to the following webpage or any webpage with an opt-in form that includes these official rules for online entry and once entered, you are eligible to win (cut-off for is 11:59 p.m. central time (CT) on 08/28/2020 for the grand prize giveaway): Click Here.
7. Eligibility. This promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. USCCA employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion.
a. By entering, you accept and agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of USCCA and its judges.
b. Any and all state, local or federal taxes and/or other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Based on the value of prizes, a portion of winnings may be withheld to satisfy IRS requirements. Winners will be required to complete and deliver all necessary local, state, and/or federal tax reporting documents to the USCCA, including but not limited to a W-9 form containing sensitive and private information of the winner, which forms and information will be used by the USCCA only for tax reporting purposes, and winners should send this information to USCCA through an encrypted e-mail or via mail. USCCA does not provide any tax advice to winners regarding the Sweepstakes and/or prizes and winners should consult with their tax advisors before accepting any prize.
c. Prizes are not transferable.
d. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted, except at the sole discretion of USCCA, Inc.
e. Winners may be required to execute and return within seven (7) days of date printed on notification, an Affidavit or Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and any other documentation USCCA reasonably requires for prize fulfillment.
f. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that USCCA and its independent judging organization accept no responsibility or liability in connection with injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or usage of the prize awarded hereunder.
g. USCCA reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend, or terminate the sweepstakes, without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, if USCCA determines that the sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned, or should a virus, bug, tampering, or unauthorized intervention, technical failure, or other cause beyond USCCA’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the sweepstakes. In the event of tampering or unauthorized intervention, USCCA reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue.
h. USCCA is not responsible for any errors in the offer or administration of the sweepstakes, including the posting of these official rules, inaccurate transcription of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, the inability to access any website or online service, selection or announcement of any winner, or distribution of any prize.
i. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
j. By entering this sweepstakes you agree that if you win a prize, USCCA can publish your first name, last initial, and state of residence in any media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world, without limitation. We publish this limited information to protect your identity and announce the winners.
9. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning the grand prize giveaway is approximately 1 in 10,000, and is determined by the number of eligible entries received.
10. Winners List. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to: USCCA, “All-Inclusive Dream Range Getaway Grand Prize Giveaway”, 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. Requests must be received by September 30, 2020.
11. Prizes: Details of the grand prize awarded and the Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize is listed during the entirety of the sweepstakes, see page for details. The prize awarded and the ARV of the prize is as follows: five (5) winners will take home the grand prize of the “All-Inclusive Dream Range Getaway” — ARV $5,000 per winner.
The five (5) winners will receive an all-inclusive trip for two (2) people, the winner and a guest, to 1 in 5 USCCA Official Partners. Winners will choose their desired range on a first come, first served basis, and this grand prize includes:
$2,750 ARV in training. The training portion of this prize will include access to all aspects of one of our partner ranges for both attendees. It will include access to the range’s indoor and/or outdoor ranges, training by an expert, access to exclusive training, and all rental needs.
$2,250 ARV in travel for two. This includes round trip flights for two people, individual hotel rooms for two nights, and an entertainment and food stipend. The portion of the prize will be fulfilled via round trip flights and hotel rooms being planned, scheduled, and secured by a travel agent in coordination with USCCA. After the flights, hotel room, and travel agent fees are paid for, the winner will also receive gift cards, entertainment tickets, entertainment and food vouchers, and/or a check for any remaining amount to help account for entertainment and food expenses.
12. Void Where Prohibited by Law. This sweepstakes and your participation in it is void where prohibited by law.
Are You Born to Protect?
Get Your FREE USCCA Sticker! Enter your email below:
You're Ready to Begin Your Journey to Becoming an Ultimate Protector.
But the USCCA is about more than a look or a tagline…
We’re the lifesaving resource every gun owner needs to keep their family safe.