1. This sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules. Residents of New York and where prohibited are not eligible to win and will be excluded from the sweepstakes drawing. By participating in this sweepstakes you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements, and you acknowledge that the results of the sweepstakes as determined by Delta Defense, LLC who is administering this sweepstakes on behalf of the USCCA, Inc. (collectively Delta Defense, LLC and USCCA, Inc. are referred to as “USCCA”) are final in all respects. This sweepstakes is neither endorsed by, nor sponsored by, nor affiliated in any way with any of the companies or products mentioned on the web pages or other marketing materials associated with this giveaway. Each company and product has its own registered trademarks that are not owned by the USCCA, nor is the company or their trademarks affiliated in any way with the USCCA or this sweepstakes.
2. Subscription or purchase does not increase chances of winning. All new USCCA members and purchasers of other qualifying products who purchase via an eligible webpage that includes these official rules or purchases via phone and mentions this specific giveaway during the promotion period from 02/01/2020 through 02/28/2020 will be automatically entered into the February 2020 Daily Giveaway + $25,000 Grand Prize Giveaway.
3. Winner Selection. Each business day from 02/03/2020 through 03/02/2020, a random drawing for a winner(s) will be held before 7pm central time (CT) for the previous days’ daily giveaway sweepstakes entrants — one entry, per person, per day. Between 03/02/2020 and 03/06/2020, a random drawing for the grand prize winner will be held before 7pm central time (CT) on 03/06/2020 for the sweepstakes’ entrants (all eligible entrants between 02/01/2020 and 02/28/2020) — one entry, per person.
4. How to Enter. All new or upgrading USCCA Members, and purchasers of eligible USCCA approved products who purchase via an eligible webpage that includes these official rules or purchases via phone and mentions this specific giveaway, will be automatically entered into the drawing that corresponds to the date that they activate their membership or make their purchase plus the grand prize giveaway. Each daily giveaway contest ends at 11:59 p.m. central time (CT) each day, and the grand prize contest ends at 11:59 p.m. central time (CT) on 02/28/2020. It doesn’t matter how you place your order, if you join or purchase during the contest period, you’ll be entered into the drawing when you place your order. One entry, per person, per day for the daily contests. One entry, per person for the grand prize contest.
5. USCCA is not giving away firearms as a part of this contest. Because it is illegal in some states to ship firearms and ammo, and it is difficult to legally transfer a firearm to an FFL, the winners will receive a check for the value of the prize. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. Residents of New York and where prohibited are not eligible to win and will be excluded from the sweepstakes drawing. The payout method for each prize will be determined by the USCCA. The MSRP of the prizes can be found on the banner on the top of this page, and in Section 11, below.
6. No purchase necessary – Alternate Method of Entry. If you wish to enter this promotion but do not wish to order a membership at this time, or purchase any of the qualifying products, please send a 3.5″ x 6″ postcard with your name, address & e-mail address printed on the back. Entries are limited to one per person per day for the daily giveaways and one per person for the grand prize giveaway. Mail this postcard to: USCCA, Attn: “February 2020 Daily Giveaway + $25,000 Grand Prize Giveaway” 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. The USCCA is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage due mail/entries. All entries received on or before 02/28/2020 will be entered to win for the giveaway when the postcard is received. If your postcard is received after the contest ends, you are not eligible to win. Otherwise, you can also go to the following webpage or any webpage with an opt-in form that includes these official rules for online entry and once entered, you are eligible to win (cut-off for is 11:59 p.m. central time (CT) each day for each daily contest and 11:59 p.m. on 02/28/2020 for the grand prize giveaway): Click Here
7. Eligibility. This promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. USCCA employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion. Residents of New York and where prohibited are not eligible to win and will be excluded from the sweepstakes drawing.
8. Conditions. By entering, you accept and agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of USCCA and its judges. Any taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted, except at the sole discretion of USCCA, Inc. Winners may be required to execute and return within fourteen (14) days of date printed on notification, an Affidavit or Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and any other documentation USCCA reasonably requires for prize fulfillment. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that USCCA and its independent judging organization accept no responsibility or liability in connection with injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or usage of the prize awarded hereunder. USCCA reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend, or terminate the sweepstakes, without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, if USCCA determines that the sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned, or should a virus, bug, tampering, or unauthorized intervention, technical failure, or other cause beyond USCCA’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the sweepstakes. In the event of tampering or unauthorized intervention, USCCA reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. USCCA is not responsible for any errors in the offer or administration of the sweepstakes, including the posting of these official rules, inaccurate transcription of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, the inability to access any website or online service, selection or announcement of any winner, or distribution of any prize. All taxes and firearms licensing and/or transfer fees are each winner’s responsibility. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering this sweepstakes you agree that if you win a prize, USCCA can publish your first name, last initial, and state of residence in any media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world, without limitation. We publish this limited information to protect your identity and announce the winners.
9. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning one the daily giveaways are approximately 1 in 2,500, and are determined by the number of eligible entries received each day. Odds of winning the grand prize giveaway is approximately 1 in 35,000, and is determined by the number of eligible entries received.
10. Winners List. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to: USCCA, “February 2020 Daily Giveaway + $25,000 Grand Prize”, 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. Requests must be received by March 31, 2020.
11. Prizes: The Daily Giveaway Prizes awarded and values of each prize are as follows: At least one prize will be given away every day with an MSRP between $500 and $1,399. Details are listed each day of the sweepstakes, see page for details. The prize awarded for the grand prize and value of the grand prize is as follows: one (1) $25,000 check. See page for details. Residents of New York and where prohibited are not eligible to win and will be excluded from the sweepstakes drawing.
12. Void Where Prohibited by Law. This sweepstakes and your participation in it is void where prohibited by law.