Born To Protect Join USCCA Cart
Pistol grips
image of handgun grip

Many handguns have wooden, plastic or metal panels that are screwed or inserted into the frame to create a non-slip and cosmetically appealing appearance. Most metal-framed pistols and revolvers have grip panels, while most polymer-framed (plastic) pistols do not. Grip can also refer to the area of the frame around which the hand clasps the frame. The word grip can also be used to describe the position of a person’s hand or hands on a firearm.

The information contained on this website is provided as a service to USCCA, Inc. members and the concealed carry community, and does not constitute legal advice. We make no claims, representations, warranties, promises or guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information disclosed. 

Uncover the Backstory Free Book

Read the new book that reveals the little-known history of the US Concealed Carry Association.


Your FREE book download is on its way to your inbox.

But the U.S. Concealed Carry Association is more than just a story…

We're the best resource to help responsible Americans keep their loved ones safe.

Learn More