1. No subscription, purchase, or donation required to enter drawing. Subscription or purchase does not increase chances of winning the “August Gun-A-Day + One Pound of Solid Gold” contest. Heck, we really wish it would, but thanks to the old ball and chain (my lawyer, not my wife...love you honey!) we simply can’t do it. Everyday from 8-2-17 through 9-1-17, a random drawing will be held at 8am CDT for the previous day’s contest. The random drawing for the grand prize, “One Pound of Solid Gold” (MSRP is variable and is determined by the COMEX, the actual prize is 16 one ounce American Eagle Gold coins) will be held at 8am on 9-1-17.
2. How to Enter. All new, renewing, or upgrading USCCA Members, purchasers of eligible USCCA-approved products will be automatically entered into the drawing that corresponds to the date that they activate their membership or make their purchase. It doesn't matter how you place your order (except by carrier pigeon, I’m worried it won’t make it - and really, why are you still using carrier pigeons? There’s a better way!), if you purchase during one of the contest periods, you'll be entered into the gun drawing for the day you place your order. One entry, per person, per day. You want a chance to win today’s gun? Stop reading this hilarious fine print and enter already!
3. USCCA is not giving away firearms as a part of this contest. Because “apparently” it’s illegal in some states to ship guns and ammo AND it’s somewhat of a pain in the rear to legally transfer a gun to an FFL, all of the daily gun winners will receive a gift code redeemable at a popular online firearms retailer. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. The payout method for each firearm will be determined by the USCCA. The grand prizewinner will be securely and safely mailed one pound gold of gold via mail (authorized signature will be required). Prize payout method to be determined by the USCCA. Brand and styles of each listed firearm is subject to change. The stated MSRP of each daily gun prize can be found on the banner on the top of this page. Yup, waaaaayyyyyyy back up there…
4. No purchase necessary. If you wish to enter this promotion but do not wish to order a membership at this time, or purchase any of the qualifying products, please send a 3.5" x 6" postcard (grab your ruler) with your name, address & e-mail address printed on the back. Entries are limited to one per person, per day. Mail this postcard to: US Concealed Carry, Attn: “August Gun-A-Day + One Pound of Solid Gold” 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. The USCCA is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misdirected or postage due mail/entries. The day your postcard is RECEIVED by the USCCA is the day you will be eligible to win the gun available that day. All entries received on or before 8-31-17 will be entered to win the “One Pound of Solid Gold” grand prize. If your postcard is received after the contest ends, you are not eligible to win. Otherwise, if you don’t want to mess with stamps, envelopes, legible writing, and all that nonsense, you can also go to this webpage for online entry: Click Here
5. Eligibility. This promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. And despite much pleading, begging and a few awkward tears, USCCA employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion.
6. Conditions. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these rules and decisions of USCCA and its judges. Any taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sorry about that, but gosh, you just won a lot of money, so it’s not really that big of a deal, right? Prizes are not redeemable for cash, exchanged or transferable, except at the sole discretion of USCCA which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of similar or greater value if a prize is unavailable. Don’t worry, that’s never happened yet, but thought we’d throw it in there just in case. Winners may be required to execute and return within fourteen (14) days of date printed on notification, an Affidavit or Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and any other documentation USCCA reasonably requires for prize fulfillment. Really, all that fancy stuff just means that we’re gonna ask you for a W9. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that USCCA and its independent judging organization accept no responsibility or liability in connection with injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or usage of the prize awarded hereunder. All taxes and firearms licensing and/ or transfer fees are each winner's responsibility. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By entering this promotion you agree that if you win one of the prizes, USCCA can publish your first name, last initial, and state in our various media and publications. We publish this limited information to protect your identity and announce the winners. Smile big!
7. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning one of the gun prizes are approximately 1 in 7,500. Not too shabby, hey? Odds of winning the grand prize is approximately 1 in 160,000.
8. Winners List. For a list of major prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to: USCCA, U.S. Concealed Carry “August Gun-A-Day + One Pound of Solid Gold Giveaway”, 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. Otherwise, we’ll probably send you an email with all the winners listed at some point or see the USCCA Facebook Page.
9. Void Where Prohibited by Law. This drawing and your participation in it is void where prohibited by law.