1. This sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules. By participating in this sweepstakes you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements, and you acknowledge that the results of the sweepstakes as determined by the USCCA, Inc. (“USCCA”) are final in all respects. This sweepstakes is neither endorsed by, nor sponsored by, nor affiliated in any way with any firearm manufacturers. Each firearm manufacturer has its own registered trademarks that are not owned by the USCCA, nor is the company or their trademarks affiliated in any way with the USCCA or this sweepstakes.
2. No subscription or purchase required to enter drawing.Subscription or purchase does not increase chances of winning. All new USCCA members and purchasers of other qualifying products who purchase via an eligible webpage that includes these official rules or purchases via phone from 04/01/2018 through 04/30/2018 will be automatically entered into the April 2018 Gun-A-Day Giveaway.
3. Winner Selection.Every day from 04/02/2018 through 05/01/2018, a random drawing for a winner will be held at 8am CST for the previous day’s sweepstakes entrants.
4. How to Enter. All new or upgrading USCCA Members, and purchasers of eligible USCCA approved products who purchase via an eligible webpage that includes these official rules or purchases via phone, will be automatically entered into the drawing that corresponds to the date that they activate their membership or make their purchase, each day’s contest ends at 11:59 p.m. central standard time. It doesn't matter how you place your order, if you join or purchase during the of the contest period, you'll be entered into the drawing when you place your order. One entry, per person, per day.
5. USCCA is not giving away firearms as a part of this contest. Because it is illegal in some states to ship guns and ammo, and it is difficult to legally transfer a gun to an FFL, all of the daily gun winners will receive a gift code redeemable at a popular online firearms retailer. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. The payout method for each firearm will be determined by the USCCA. Brand and styles of each listed firearm is subject to change. The stated MSRP of each daily gun prize can be found on the banner on the top of this page, and in Section 11, below.
6. No purchase necessary – Alternate Method of Entry. If you wish to enter this promotion but do not wish to order a membership at this time, or purchase any of the qualifying products, please send a 3.5" x 6" postcard with your name, address & e-mail address printed on the back. Entries are limited to one per person per day. Mail this postcard to: USCCA, Attn: “April 2018 Gun-A-Day Giveaway” 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. The USCCA is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage due mail/entries. All entries received on or before 04/30/2018 will be entered to win. If your postcard is received after the contest ends, you are not eligible to win. Otherwise, you can also go to this webpage for online entry and once entered, you are eligible to win for the day that you registered (cut-off for each day is 11:59 p.m. CST):
7. Eligibility. This promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. USCCA employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion.
8. Conditions. By entering, you accept and agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of USCCA and its judges. Any taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted, except at the sole discretion of USCCA, Inc. Winners may be required to execute and return within fourteen (14) days of date printed on notification, an Affidavit or Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and any other documentation USCCA reasonably requires for prize fulfillment. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that USCCA and its independent judging organization accept no responsibility or liability in connection with injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or usage of the prize awarded hereunder. USCCA reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend, or terminate the sweepstakes, without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, if USCCA determines that the sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned, or should a virus, bug, tampering, or unauthorized intervention, technical failure, or other cause beyond USCCA’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the sweepstakes. In the event of tampering or unauthorized intervention, USCCA reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. USCCA is not responsible for any errors in the offer or administration of the sweepstakes, including the posting of these official rules, inaccurate transcription of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, the inability to access any website or online service, selection or announcement of any winner, or distribution of any prize. All taxes and firearms licensing and/or transfer fees are each winner's responsibility. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering this sweepstakes you agree that if you win a prize, USCCA can publish your first name, last initial, and state of residence in any media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world, without limitation. We publish this limited information to protect your identity and announce the winners.
9. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning one the daily giveaways are approximately 1 in 10,000, and are determined by the number of eligible entries received each day.
10. Winners List. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to: USCCA, “April 2018 Gun-A-Day Giveaway”, 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. Requests must be received by May 31st, 2018.
11. Prizes: The Prizes awarded and values of each prize are as follows: At least one firearm or firearm package will be given away every day with an MSRP between $549 and $3,107. Details are listed each day of the sweepstakes, see page for details.
12. Void Where Prohibited by Law. This sweepstakes and your participation in it is void where prohibited by law.