“Our firearms provide protection during the threat, the USCCA provides protection after the threat.”
-Doug C., TX
USCCA Platinum Member Since 2012
Concealed Carry Magazine
- Complete Print + Digital Subscription (8 issues per Year)
- Complete Online Access To Lifetime Archive of Back Issues
- CCW Reciprocity Map With Permit Expiration Reminders
- Member-Only USCCA App Features
- CCW Alerts When Crossing State Lines
- "Find an Attorney" Map
- Quick Access To Attorney Contact Info
- Weekly updates on news, changing laws, and gear reviews
- 10 Lifesaving Checklists
- Digital Access to 70+ Lifesaving Guides & eBooks
- Interactive "Ask An Attorney" Monthly Webinar
- Weekly Training Drills
- Live Training Broadcasts With Industry Experts (3 Times per Year)
- Access to Nationwide USCCA Certified Instructor Network
- Member-Only Online Video Library
- Proving Ground Scenario-Based Training Series (Over 30 Videos)
- Situational Awareness Video
- When To Use Deadly Force Video
- 10+ Hours in eLearning Training Systems ($344 Value)
- Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals
- Emergency First Aid Fundamentals
$2,000,000 in Self-Defense SHIELD Protection For Civil Defense & Damages
- $250,000 in Self-Defense SHIELD Protection For Criminal Defense, Bail Bond Funding & Attorney Retainer
- 24/7/365 Critical Response Team
- Your Choice of Attorney or Access to USCCA Attorney Network
- Up-Front Protection for All Legal Weapons of Opportunity
- Community Giving Program – Your Membership Provides Free Training To Your Community
- 24/7 Access to Expert Member Services Team
- 24/7/365 Critical Response Team
- Free Daily Entry to Annual USCCA Concealed Carry Expo
- Advanced Show Entry
- Elite VIP Experience
- Exclusive Discount on Elite Spouse Membership
- Carry Confidence Kit Mailed Within 1 Business Day
- Member-Only Discounts on USCCA Training & Gear
- Early Bird Access to Newly Released Training & Gear
- Huge Discounts from Trusted Industry Partners
- Elite Concierge Line (Priority Non-Emergency Phone Service)
To see full coverage details, download the Complete Coverage Form
*All Self-Defense Shield protection dollar values presented in the chart above represent the membership coverage limits and are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and restrictions set forth in the coverage form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unlike concealed carry insurance, the USCCA provides responsibly armed Americans with the education, training and legal protection they need to carry with confidence.
The United States Concealed Carry Association is dedicated to providing you with practical and consistent training that will keep your self-defense and concealed carry skills sharp.
Some of the top education and training benefits from a USCCA Membership include:
- 8 issues of Concealed Carry Magazine every year
- Weekly updates on news, changing laws and gear reviews
- Lifesaving checklists, guides and eBooks waiting in your dashboard
- Interactive "Ask An Attorney" monthly webinars [Platinum & Elite Member Benefit]
- Weekly training drills sent to your inbox
- A CCW Reciprocity Map with permit expiration reminders
- Live training broadcasts with industry experts
- Access to the nationwide USCCA Certified Instructor Network
- Over 30 training videos exclusively in your member dashboard
- 10+ hours in eLearning training systems [Elite Member Benefit]
Every level of USCCA Membership is designed to help you carry with confidence. However, the higher levels offer more education and training resources, as well as increased legal protection.
In addition to the universal membership benefits, only Elite Membership offers you:
- $2,250,000 in Self-Defense SHIELD protection*
- 10+ hours in eLearning training systems
- 70+ lifesaving guides
- 14 years of Concealed Carry Magazine back issues
- An Elite VIP Expo Experience
- An Elite Concierge Phone Line
Refer to the USCCA Membership Chart for specific details and all membership benefits.
*All Self-Defense Shield Protection Plan Benefit amounts are detailed more fully in, and are subject to the terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions set forth in the Membership Agreement.
With the most comprehensive self-defense education, training and legal protection available to responsibly armed Americans, a USCCA Membership protects you in ways that concealed carry insurance won’t.
Concealed carry insurance companies may simply provide you with a card and phone number. The United States Concealed Carry Association, however, is fiercely committed to your freedom and independence, and works tirelessly to protect both through USCCA Membership.
A USCCA Membership offers responsibly armed Americans with benefits you simply can’t find anywhere else; including Community Giving Program and exclusive member discounts and perks.
You’re instantly protected by the Self-Defense SHIELD the moment that you activate your membership. New members also receive a welcome kit that contains:
- Your Membership Card with complete Post-Incident Instructions
- Your Welcome Letter from USCCA President Tim Schmidt
- Digital Access To Your Complete Self-Defense SHIELD Coverage Form
- Your Quick Reference Guide For Self-Defense Incidents
- Your USCCA Decal Sticker
Plus, you get immediate access to the greatest resource: your USCCA Member Dashboard. Just login with your username and password to view your online training library, to access your member-only discounts, and to read past issues of Concealed Carry Magazine.
- Go to our website www.uscca.com.
- Login using your username and password in the upper right hand corner of your browser.
- Click on “My Account:”
- The Membership Information screen will show your current status including your "member since" date, member number, and expiration date.
The easiest way to renew your USCCA membership is to call 800-674-9779. Someone from our award-winning, Wisconsin-based team will take care of everything for you.
Of course, simply call 800-674-9779 to renew your membership at any time.
If your USCCA Membership has expired and you would like to reactivate, simply visit www.uscca.com/renew
We can certainly take care of that for you. If you would like to upgrade your USCCA Membership simply call 800-674-9779.
You can process this online, by visiting our membership page:
- Click on the Join Now button for the desired membership.
- Enter Email Address and Shipping Information (This is the Recipient of the Gift Membership)
- Select Membership Option (Silver, Gold, Platinum or Elite)
- Enter Username and Password (For the Recipient)
- Enter Payment Details (This is the Purchaser of the Gift)
- Check the Click Here to Acknowledge Box
- Click the Activate Now button
- When membership goes through a Confirmation page will appear
Yes, you can mail in an application and a check or money order. The best thing to do is click the following link to download and print your membership form:
Mail in the completed form and we'll enter your membership/subscription.
Our address is: Delta Defense, LLC 1000 Freedom Way West Bend, WI 53095
Even if you can't get the membership at this time, we do have a free weekly newsletter which consistently provides valuable, lifesaving information. The Concealed Carry Report is received by nearly 3 million responsibly armed Americans like you! It’s delivered every Friday with a message from USCCA President Tim Schmidt and editorials on recent events, gun and gear reviews, and law and news regarding your right to own a firearm.
Also, remember that we do offer affordable monthly payment options, as low as $13 a month. For more information, please call our Wisconsin-based USCCA Team at 877-677-1919.
The USCCA is not a government-run or -affiliated entity and does not share your information with anyone. However, the U.S. government already has a list of all those who legally carry concealed or who have purchased firearms. In the event of the government subpoenaing records, the USCCA will work to protect your information to the best of our ability. We will not readily turn this information over to ANYONE.
- Go to USCCA.com
- Login using your Username and Password
You are now logged into your Member Dashboard. You can continue to navigate USCCA.com and return to your Member Dashboard at anytime by clicking My Account in the upper right corner.
- When in your Member Dashboard, will have access to all of your member-only tools and resources:
- If you have trouble accessing your Member Dashboard or anything of resources within it, please call the Wisconsin-based USCCA Team at 877-677-1919.
We also have a video walkthrough as well. Click here.