Don’t miss your free live training. The USCCA is hosting a Live Training Broadcast on Monday, November 12th, 2018 at 7PM Central Time – How To Prepare For, Prevent & Stop A Mass Shooter Threat.
All of your training videos (that we will be releasing next week) will lead up to this BIG event and I don’t want you to miss it…
Here’s what you can expect on Monday, November 12th, at 7:00 pm Central:
- Defensive Shooting Training: Uncover how to get shots on target when your adrenaline is through the roof…
- LIVE Q&A: Get REAL answers to your hardest-hitting self-defense questions during the live Q&A session
- Special Bonus [One Night Only]: We’re going to unveil a surprise bonus that’s ONLY available the night of the live event…
- LIVE Reveal: Hear the shocking true story of how a USCCA Member was forced to defend himself and a community member from a violent altercation in their neighborhood, and what he did to SURVIVE & GET OUT ALIVE…
Remember, it’s Monday November 12th at 7:00 pm CT.
Click here to save your spot.
Take care and stay safe,
President | USCCA
P.S. – We will be releasing training videos all next week on protecting houses of worship and countering the mass shooter threat. The trainings will feature Kevin Michalowski, Executive Editor of Concealed Carry Magazine and Director of Content for the USCCA and Ron Aguiar of Oasis Safety taking church parishioners and the church security team through training and putting them through actual scenarios.
- Is Your Place of Worship Prepared to Face a Deadly Threat? [Video 1]
- Could You Survive a Church Shooting?
- Get Closer. Make Your Shots Count!
- [WATCH] What Happens When a Mass Shooter Strikes in a Place of Sanctuary…
- Church Praise Teams and Security Teams
- How This Man Works to Stop Church Shootings for Good