Plus, You’ll Get up to 3 Extra Bonuses When You
Activate Your USCCA Membership Today:
Explore Your Member-only training
As a USCCA Member, you’ve made your family and future a priority. The USCCA helps responsible Americans like you prepare for what happens before, during and after an act of lawful self-defense. Bookmark your dashboard and log in often to keep learning new ways to recognize and respond to danger, and how to avoid it in the first place.
We Educate. We Train. We Save Lives.
Active USCCA Members
Total Crimes Stopped**
Total Lives Saved**
I know “save lives” might seem a little intense, but let me ask you a question … Have you ever genuinely feared for your life? Have you ever had an experience that you think: “this is it. I might not make it...”
Well if you have, I bet you can say with all certainty that you NEVER want your loved ones to feel that. You want to do everything in your power to make sure the people who are counting on you always feel safe and secure.
That’s what we really do here. The U.S. Concealed Carry Association is about peace of mind.
Click here to read the backstory.
"You want safety and security for your loved ones … We’re a lot alike. I’m now revealing the little-known backstory of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association, and how we can help you stay safe and avoid danger…"
U.S. Concealed Carry Association
President & Founder
Unlock the 3 Irreplaceable Pillars of USCCA Membership:
Prepare from the comfort of your own home while saving time and money. With resources like online videos and your Concealed Carry Magazine subscription, you’ll sharpen your skills and level up your knowledge in no time.
Take the guesswork out of training with our brand-new USCCA Training & Qualification Program where you learn at your own pace in a digital classroom. This means you’ll build a foundation for success when you’re ready to visit your local range.
The USCCA helps responsible Americans like you prepare for what happens before, during and after an act of lawful self-defense. In addition to offering education and training, the USCCA has purchased an insurance policy that provides the association and its members with self-defense liability insurance.
Discover Why More Than 500,000 Responsibly Armed
Americans Trust the Training and Peace of Mind of Their USCCA Memberships:
Are You Ready to Join One of the Fastest-Growing Membership Associations in the Nation?
Concealed Carry Magazine
Print + Digital Subscription
Situational Awareness Digital Video
When to Use Deadly Force
Self-Defense Liability Insurance*
USCCA Qualification Level 01
Up to 30% in Discounts
Free Shipping in the
Everything in GOLD, Plus:
5 Years of Concealed Carry Magazine Back Issues
The Proving Ground: Scenario-Based Training Digital Video Series
+ 3 additional titles
New Training Added Every Month
Self-Defense Liability Insurance*
USCCA Qualification Level 02
"Ask an Attorney" Video SeriesCompare Levels
Everything in Platinum, Plus:
Complete Archive of Concealed Carry Magazine Back Issues
Mastering Handgun Confidence Digital Video
The Armed American Training Series Digital Video
Armed & Ready Digital Video Series
“Ask an Attorney” Video Series + Complete Archive
Self-Defense Liability Insurance*
USCCA Qualification Level 03
Elite Concierge Line (for non-emergencies)Compare Levels
I greatly appreciate the confidence and preparedness that being a member of USCCA provides. I consider it to be an aspect of further training in regard to firearm safety.
— Bud W., Illinois —
As a retired Law Enforcement Officer, I feel more comfortable with my relationship with the USCCA than the department that I retired from.
— Wendell H., Florida —
I have enjoyed my experience with USCCA! This organization provides a wealth of training that helps me be a more responsible firearms owner.
— Ivory E. Jr., Virginia —
The online training is excellent. The printed magazine is excellent. The service is excellent. The products are excellent. Thank you for being excellent!!
— David N., Wisconsin —
In the short time I’ve been a member of USCCA, right at 5 years, the knowledge, the addition of training information, the details of equipment such as weapons, how to dress, ammo, home and everyday lifestyle choices, have been invaluable to me. With the insight I’ve received, I’ve moved from casual to everyday carrying. Without the magazines and the videos, I can only say a lot of money would’ve been wasted on unnecessary stuff. Thanks for all that the USCCA team does.
— Harvey B., Texas —
FREE RESOURCES FROM THE USCCA
Getting a concealed carry permit may seem like a daunting process, but we simplify it for you by outlining the steps and specific requirements for your state.
Read free articles and learn about new guns and reliable ammunition, state laws and changes to legislation and more about training and tactics for defending your home.
*Insurance has been purchased by the USCCA and is one of the benefits of membership in the USCCA. USCCA members are additional insureds under a policy issued to the USCCA by Universal Fire and Casualty Insurance Company, an insurance company with its principal place of business in Hudsonville, MI. Coverage and benefits are subject to the benefits, conditions, and exclusions of the insurance policy. Information provided herein is for informational purposes and is not intended to be a representation of coverage that may exist in any particular situation. Contact Delta Defense’s Customer Engagement Team at 1-800-674-9779 with any questions.
All membership benefits are detailed more fully in, and are subject to the benefits, conditions, limitations and exclusions set forth in the USCCA Membership Agreement and the Self-Defense Liability Policy.
USCCA Membership is not available to residents of New Jersey, New York or Washington State.
Delta Defense, LLC provides sales, marketing, operations and administrative support services to the USCCA and is a licensed insurance agency in all 50 states and the District of Columbia with its principal office in West Bend, WI. Delta Defense, LLC does business as Delta Defense Insurance Services in California. California License #0M34093
** The Total Crimes Stopped and Lives Saved information was derived from and was obtained and is based on a USCCA membership survey conducted by the USCCA in August 2020 which surveyed 383,000 USCCA members. 36,085 USCCA members responded. The results of the survey were then applied to the total number of Active USCCA members to illustrate the total crimes stopped and total lives saved as reported by USCCA members. Based on the number of survey responses, the information presented has a 99% probability that the sample accurately reflects the attitudes of total active members with a margin of error plus/minus 1%. The USCCA did not independently verify any of the responses. The actual survey questions and results are:
Survey Questions and Results:
With the education, training and peace-of-mind you’ve received from your USCCA membership, can you attribute any of the following events to be directly or indirectly connected to your USCCA membership?
1. Have you ever successfully avoided a dangerous situation?
55.35% Responded YES.
2. Have you ever successfully stopped a crime?
17.65% Responded YES.
3. Have you ever saved a life?
25.55% Responded YES.
Uncover the Backstory Free Book
Read the new book that reveals the little-known history of the US Concealed Carry Association.
Are You Born to Protect?
Get Your FREE USCCA Sticker! Enter your email below:
Your FREE book download is on its way to your inbox.
But the U.S. Concealed Carry Association is more than just a story…
We're the best resource to help responsible Americans keep their loved ones safe.Learn More
Your sticker will be shipped as soon as possible.
But the USCCA is about more than a look or a tagline…
We’re the lifesaving resource every protector needs to keep their family safe.Learn More