"30 Days, 30 Free Guns Promotion" Fine Print: Click here
- No subscription or purchase required to enter drawing. Subscription or purchase does not increase chances of winning. Everyday during the month of April 2014, one random drawing will be held at 8am CST for the previous day’s contest.
- How to Enter. All new Concealed Carry Magazine Subscribers, all new, renewing, or upgrading USCCA Members, purchasers of the book "Concealed Carry And Home Defense Fundamentals", purchasers of the DVDs "Home Security & Home Defense” and “Developing A Personal Protection Plan", and purchasers of the "Dry Fire Trading Cards" will be automatically entered into the drawing that corresponds to the date that they activate their subscription, membership, book, DVD set, or Dry Fire training cards purchase. It doesn't matter how you place your order, if you join during one of the contest periods, you'll be entered into the drawing for the day you place your order. One entry, per person, per day.
- USCCA is not giving away firearms as a part of this contest. The USCCA will be giving away a check in the amount of the stated MSRP of every gun given away. The stated MSRP can be found on the banner on the top of this page.
- No purchase necessary. If you wish to enter this promotion but do not wish to order a subscription at this time, or purchase any of the qualifying products, please send a 3.5" x 6" postcard with your name, address & e-mail address printed on the back. Entries are limited to one per person, per day. Mail this postcard to: US Concealed Carry, Attn: "30 Days, 30 Free Guns Giveaway" 300 S 6th Avenue, West Bend, WI 53095. The USCCA is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misdirected or postage due mail/entries. The day your postcard is RECEIVED by the USCCA is the day you will be eligible to win the gun available that day. If your postcard is received after the contest ends, you are not eligible to win. You can also click here for online entry.
- Eligibility. This promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. USCCA employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion
- Conditions. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these rules and decisions of USCCA and its judges. Any taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, exchanged or transferable, except at the sole discretion of USCCA which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of similar or greater value if a prize is unavailable. Winners may be required to execute and return within fourteen (14) days of date printed on notification, an Affidavit or Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and any other documentation USCCA reasonably requires for prize fulfillment. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at random. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that USCCA and its independent judging organization accept no responsibility or liability in connection with injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or usage of the prize awarded hereunder. All taxes and firearms licensing and/ or transfer fees are each winner's responsibility. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering this promotion you agree that if you win one of the prizes, USCCA can publish your first name, last initial, and state in our various media and publications. We publish this limited information to protect your identity and announce the winners.
- Odds of Winning. Odds of winning 1 of the 30 free gun prizes are approximately 1 in 8000.
- Winners List. For a list of major prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to: USCCA, U.S. Concealed Carry "30 Days, 30 Free Guns", 300 S 6th Avenue, West Bend, WI 53095